Teachers, due to the weather threat from hurricane Irma, we have cancelled
the *Area 2 Tractor Driving and Land Judging CDE's *for Tuesday, September
12. It appears that we will experience significant rain and strong winds on
Monday into Tuesday with the potential for several school closings. We
have *rescheduled
the events for Tuesday, September 19.* The events will still be at Thompson
Mill Forest in Braselton.

*WE WILL MAKE A DECISION CONCERNING THE AREA 1 EVENTS ON MONDAY.* Please
check your email for more information, we will make a decision as soon as
possible. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher