From: Kipp Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 11:46 AM
Subject: Area Contest- please forward
To: Stan Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>

PLEASE do not arrive to the school before 3:30 on Tuesday. Our student
parking lot will not be available until 3:30. Everyone will need to park
between the school and agriculture barn.  Meats judging will be in the
barn. ENR, FFA Quiz, Agriculture mechanics and floral design meet will be
held in the High School. Facing the high school from the barn, please enter
through the left stairs. There will be signs and students to help direct
your students to the proper locations. We will also be hosting a Cross
country event at the high school, so please be aware .

Banks County High School

1486 Historic Homer Hwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1486+Historic+Homer+Hwy+Homer,+GA+30547&entry=gmail&source=g>

Homer, GA 30547
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1486+Historic+Homer+Hwy+Homer,+GA+30547&entry=gmail&source=g>

--
Kipp Jackson
Banks County High School

*Confidentiality Notice:*  This email message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential
message.

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director