Scores have been tallied and the Area 2 ENR winners have been determined. I
would like to thank everyone that competed in the Area 2 ENR CDE yesterday
at Banks County High School. A big thank you to Kipp Jackson and Scott
Wheatley for letting us use their facilities, and helping us get everything
set up. Thank you to Mr. Bill Lott and Jimmy Mock for helping set up and
proctor the identification portion. I also want to thank all of the
teachers that helped in grading ID papers and GPS score sheets (Marcus
Pollard, Kipp Jackson, Kathrine Bell, Michael Atkinson, Tim Griffeth, Anna
Watkins, Amanda Keener, Rachel Kinsaul, Samantha Kickbush,  Brandon Walker,
Renee Smith, Jerry Taylor, and anyone else I may have missed).  The top two
teams in each division qualify for the State CDE which will be held on Dec.
1st-2nd at ABAC.

Rosters have been checked and these results are official.

Area 2 Jr. ENR winners are: 1st Place - Banks County High School - Advisor
- Kipp Jackson

>                                              2nd Place - White County
High School - Advisor - Amanda Keener

>                                              Jr. High Individual was Jesse
Nicholson from Banks County High School

Area 2 Sr. ENR winners are: 1st Place - Banks County High School - Advisor
- Kipp Jackson

>                                                2nd Place - White County
High School - Advisor - Amanda Keener

>                                                Sr. High Individual
was Parker Sheridan from Banks County High School

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher