Please find attached the full points total for each Chapter in the FY17 Chapter of the Year Award Program.

I hope you will find this information useful when assessing the strengths of the FFA component of your program. I also hope you find it useful for discussing with your Advisory Committees how you can work together to encourage your local systems to support this participation...i.e: provide transportation, subs, professional days, etc.

Thank you for all of the time and effort that you put into creating these opportunities for your students. If you look at the sum totals for each column, you will see the total number of participations across each area as well as the total number of different students that were involved. These are amazing numbers and you should all be very proud.

For a full set of point values and guidelines to the Chapter of the Year Award, please visit our website at northregionaged.org.

Thanks again for all that you do and do not hesitate to call if you have questions or, even more importantly, suggestions on how we might improve the collection of this data.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director