Congratulations to all of the students who competed in the Area 1 Tractor Driving CDE held yesterday at the Calhoun Experiment Station River Farm. Special thanks to Mr. Joey Dean from Cass for providing the fertilizer spreader and to Chattanooga Tractor and Equipment for providing the tractors. Teachers, please take time to have your student send a thank you note, the contact information is:

Chattanooga Tractor and Equipment
2034 Polymer Dr E
Chattanooga, TN 37421

I would also like to thank Mr. Adam Joslin for sticking it out with me and helping on the driving course.

The scores have been double checked and FFA membership has been verified. The top two individuals will represent Area 1 in the State Tractor Driving CDE in December at ABAC.

1st place - Andy Brownell - Pickens County High School, Advisor Mr. Jason Cantrell

2nd place - Buck Ralston - Northwest Whitfield, Advisor Mrs. Janet Robbins

A complete summary of the scores is attached.

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher