Teachers, due to the weather threat from hurricane Irma, we have cancelled the Area 2 Tractor Driving and Land Judging CDE's for Tuesday, September 12. It appears that we will experience significant rain and strong winds on Monday into Tuesday with the potential for several school closings. We have rescheduled the events for Tuesday, September 19. The events will still be at Thompson Mill Forest in Braselton.

WE WILL MAKE A DECISION CONCERNING THE AREA 1 EVENTS ON MONDAY. Please check your email for more information, we will make a decision as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher