Teachers,

Due to the weather from hurricane Irma, the power outages across the state, and the amount of rainfall in the past 2 days we have decided to cancel the Area 1 Tractor Driving and Land Judging CDE's for Thursday, September 14.  We have rescheduled the events for Thursday, September 21. The events will still be at the River Farm location of the Calhoun Experiment Station (map attached).

Registration for land judging will be extended until this Friday, 11 am. Please go in and make any changes to your team or register your team if you have not done so.

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher