From: Kipp Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 11:46 AM
Subject: Area Contest- please forward
To: Stan Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>

PLEASE do not arrive to the school before 3:30 on Tuesday. Our student parking lot will not be available until 3:30. Everyone will need to park between the school and agriculture barn.  Meats judging will be in the barn. ENR, FFA Quiz, Agriculture mechanics and floral design meet will be held in the High School. Facing the high school from the barn, please enter through the left stairs. There will be signs and students to help direct your students to the proper locations. We will also be hosting a Cross country event at the high school, so please be aware .

Banks County High School

1486 Historic Homer Hwy

Homer, GA 30547

--
Kipp Jackson
Banks County High School

Confidentiality Notice:  This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director