Good morning, congratulations to the 20 teams that competed in the Ag. Technology and Equipment CDE held yesterday at Banks County High School. Thank you to Mr. Scott Wheatley for his valuable assistance with conducting the CDE and to his students who assisted. I'd also like to thank John Collins, Josh Daniel, Zach Dalton and Chase McGill for serving as group leaders and Larson Craft from Hart County for proctoring the tool and equipment I.D.

Scores have been double checked and FFA membership has been verified. We had a tie for 1st place and had to go to the tie breaker to determine the 1st and 2nd place team. A complete summary of the scores is attached.

First Place Team - Habersham 9th Grade Academy - Grant Leford, Cole Sullens, Tyler Yeardon, Coby Woodruff & Advisor, Mr. Zach Free

Second Place - White County High School - Tanner Wiley, Tanner Bentley, Herbert Slater, Colton Ramey & Advisor, Mr. Zach Dalton

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher