Scores have been tallied and the Area 2 ENR winners have been determined. I would like to thank everyone that competed in the Area 2 ENR CDE yesterday at Banks County High School. A big thank you to Kipp Jackson and Scott Wheatley for letting us use their facilities, and helping us get everything set up. Thank you to Mr. Bill Lott and Jimmy Mock for helping set up and proctor the identification portion. I also want to thank all of the teachers that helped in grading ID papers and GPS score sheets (Marcus Pollard, Kipp Jackson, Kathrine Bell, Michael Atkinson, Tim Griffeth, Anna Watkins, Amanda Keener, Rachel Kinsaul, Samantha Kickbush,  Brandon Walker, Renee Smith, Jerry Taylor, and anyone else I may have missed).  The top two teams in each division qualify for the State CDE which will be held on Dec. 1st-2nd at ABAC.

Rosters have been checked and these results are official.

Area 2 Jr. ENR winners are: 1st Place - Banks County High School - Advisor - Kipp Jackson
                                             2nd Place - White County High School - Advisor - Amanda Keener
                                             Jr. High Individual was Jesse Nicholson from Banks County High School

Area 2 Sr. ENR winners are: 1st Place - Banks County High School - Advisor - Kipp Jackson
                                               2nd Place - White County High School - Advisor - Amanda Keener
                                               Sr. High Individual was Parker Sheridan from Banks County High School

Rosters have been checked and results are attached.

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher