Advisors of Floral Design students:
Please make sure your students have a bucket (5 gallon works nicely) and either 1/2 or a whole gallon of water with them today. Each student will be given more than enough product to complete their designs, and you will need a bucket to carry home the remaining material. Also bring a hand broom and dust pan to clean up their work area.

We will be registering in the lunch room.
To speed up the registration process:
- Please have your checks already filled out or cash in hand. If you are not sure how much you owe, print out an invoice from our website (directions attached).
- Your students are only allowed to have tools, floral tape, and wire in their tool boxes. Please make sure they do not have any "extra" supplies.
- Once you register your students, you are to have no more contact with them until they've completed the event.

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602