Congratulations to all of the teams that competed in the Agricultural Technology and Equipment CDE held yesterday at Cass High School. Thank you to Mr. Joey Dean for hosting and helping with set up. I'd also like to express my appreciation to a great group pf teachers who did an outstanding job of running the event stations and serving as group leaders and monitors. Mrs. Dixie Wyatt, Mr. Peter Davis, Mr. Jeff Wilkes, Mr. David Yarbrough, Mrs. Pauline Benton, Mr. Scottie Rich, Mr. Nelson McCracken, Mrs. Ruby McCracken and Mr. Jason Cantrell all took on the extra responsibility of assisting. I could not have managed without your help. Thank you! I would also like to thank Area 1 FFA Officer Meaghan Bybee for her assistance with monitoring and scoring. Great job!

There is not a State level event for this CDE yet, maybe next year. We have winners none the less and they will be recognized at the Area 1 awards banquet this spring. Congratulations to:

1st Place team - North Murray High School, Advisor Mrs. Ruby McCracken, Team members:
Sierra Davidson
John Keith
Lance Harris - High Individual
Ashley Pack

2nd Place Team - Bagley Middle School, Advisor Mr. Nelson McCracken, Team members:
Matthew Tallent
Rickey Young
Nick Smith
Kaitlin Pack

A complete summary of the scores is attached.

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher