1) Exit 341 (Tunnel Hill/201)
2) Southbound traffic will go Left off the interstate, Northbound will turn Right
3) Follow 201 for about 5 miles (you will pass Northwest HS and go straight through a traffic light)
4) Right onto Hwy 2 (Dollar General on the Right at the turn)
5) Follow Hwy 2 for about 3.5 miles (pass an ACE, Food Lion, McDonald's/Shell)
6) Left onto Crow Road (you'll pass Prater's Mill and go up a small hill, road is over the hill)
7) Take 2nd Drive on Left for School (This is the car rider/teacher entrance near baseball fields)
If you're driving through the mountains - email me and I can help with those directions also as there's about 6 ways to get here.
You will see our regular size activity bus parked in the 3rd or 4th (lower) tier and you can park cars/buses anywhere in those tiers.
Entering the School
There are stairs that lead to each parking level, take those stairs up towards the main entrance - you will sign in on a roster sheet that our front office receptionist will have. We will have some FFA members there to help direct you to our First Floor Commons & Ag Lab area.
The training board materials were sponsored by NGEMC (this is their first time sponsoring this event, and locally in NG and our student's first time working on woodworking skills so pardon our minor errors in assembly) and the food is sponsored by Coahulla Creek FFA. We look forward to seeing you all soon!
Agricultural Education & FFA Advisor
Coahulla Creek High School