*Attention: Registration for Area 2 Tractor Driving will close at midnight
this Thursday. Registration for Area 1 Tractor riving will close at 12:00
a.m. Tuesday, September 12 (midnight on Monday) If you plan to have a
student compete, please try to register before the deadline, we all have
Region Rally this week and weekend.*

Teachers, registration for the North Region Area 1 & Area 2 Tractor Driving
CDE's is now open. The Area 2 CDE will be held on September 12 at Thompson
Mill Forest near Braselton. The Area 1 CDE will be on September 14 at the
Calhoun Experiment Station River Farm. Maps and information related to
parking will be sent by email closer to the event dates, both of the
Tractor Driving CDE's will be held in conjunction with Land Judging. The
tractor we will be using is a* New Holland Work Master 37*. It should
greatly reduce or eliminate any issues with the operator presence switch.

Registration for the* Area 2 CDE will close at midnight on September 7,*
registration for *Area 1 will close at  midnight on September 11.* Students
must be on your roster and you must register them through events
registration on the ag.ed website in order to enter, I cannot manually
register your student.

T-Shirts are available for $12.00 each. Please fill out the online order
form for each shirt size that you wish to order. All orders must be made by
midnight on August 22. The attached T-Shirt proof is what the shirts will
look like. The date on the shirt will be for this year. (I do not have the
proof for this year yet).

The following schools have registered:

Area 1
Bowdon