Attention: Registration for Area 2 Tractor Driving will close at midnight this Thursday. Registration for Area 1 Tractor riving will close at 12:00 a.m. Tuesday, September 12 (midnight on Monday) If you plan to have a student compete, please try to register before the deadline, we all have Region Rally this week and weekend.

Teachers, registration for the North Region Area 1 & Area 2 Tractor Driving CDE's is now open. The Area 2 CDE will be held on September 12 at Thompson Mill Forest near Braselton. The Area 1 CDE will be on September 14 at the Calhoun Experiment Station River Farm. Maps and information related to parking will be sent by email closer to the event dates, both of the Tractor Driving CDE's will be held in conjunction with Land Judging. The tractor we will be using is a New Holland Work Master 37. It should greatly reduce or eliminate any issues with the operator presence switch.

Registration for the Area 2 CDE will close at midnight on September 7, registration for Area 1 will close at  midnight on September 11. Students must be on your roster and you must register them through events registration on the ag.ed website in order to enter, I cannot manually register your student.

T-Shirts are available for $12.00 each. Please fill out the online order form for each shirt size that you wish to order. All orders must be made by midnight on August 22. The attached T-Shirt proof is what the shirts will look like. The date on the shirt will be for this year. (I do not have the proof for this year yet).

The following schools have registered:

Area 1
Bowdon
Cass