Good afternoon all my Rallying AG Teachers!

What an amazing day and it is all because of you and your students! Thank
you for giving your students the opportunity to mingle with others, develop
premier leadership skills and *have fun! *As always we hope that this
experience helped you in recruiting students into your program as well as
bond with them so that they will stay involved all year long.

Please feel free to promote your experience back home through social media,
local newspapers and school administrators. Attached you will find a
digital copy of the press release that was found in hard copy form in your
registration packets yesterday. All you have to do is fill in the blanks
with your chapter information, re-save and submit to whomever you wish. *This
would be a great assignment for your local reporter! *

If you forgot to take a picture we tried our best to capture some
throughout the day. Use whatever you need to showcase your students.
*PHOTO GALLERY HERE* <http://www.gaaged.org/album.aspx?ID=283>

Last take a moment and write a thank you note. Listed below are the vendors
that came from all over to be at the rally. They did not have pay nor did
they get paid to be there. They were there for you and your students. Take
a quick minute to send them a THANK YOU. *This would be a wonderful
assignment for your chapter secretary! *

UGA Tifton
c/o Katie Murray
2360 Rainwater Rd
Tifton, GA 31793

UGA Tifton FFA /AG ED
c/o Ashley Yopp or Dan Croom
2360 Rainwater Rd
Tifton, GA 31793

ABAC FFA / AG ED
c/o Frank Flanders or Sallie McHugh
2802 Moore HWY
ABAC 8
Tifton, GA 31794

GA FFA FCCLA Center
c/o Russell Towns
720 FFA Road
Covington, GA 30014

Emmanuel College
c/o Owen Thomason or Marcus Abernathy
181 Spring St
Franklin Springs, GA 30639

ABAC
c/o Dr. Baker
2802 Moore HWY
Tifton, GA 31794

Tift County Kiwanis
c/o Marvin West
P.O. Box 1848
Tifton, Georgia, GA 31793

Georgia DNR
c/o Calvin Cole
2024 Newton Rd
Albany, GA 31701

Again thank you to everyone that came to the 3rd South Region Leadership
Rally yesterday! IT WAS A BLAST!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *