Rally time is here!   We will be on the GMA site tomorrow (Tuesday) to finish getting everything set up for your arrival. The t-shirts you ordered are bagged up and the registration packets are complete!  The Tent is huge! Your lunches were ordered two weeks ago and the Tift County Alumni is ready to fire up the grills...... so, let's have a rally!

There are a few reminders we would like to pass along to help things go smoothly as possible.

1.  The schedule is below.  Please look over it.  We need to start on time in order to finish on time!
2.  PLEASE help us monitor all FFA members that day.  We have rotations set up with different color arm bands for each group.  As you follow your students throughout the day, help us monitor that students are in the right group/rotation.  Also, help us  monitor behavior as well. This is not a drop em off/pick em up later event..... We need your help.
3.  Parking will be limited.  You will notice on the map that we have the bottom part of the parking lot set up for "Water Wars".  Buses are encouraged to park along the side the road on the grass as noted on the map to help provide more parking spaces in the parking lot.
4. You may want to encourage your students to bring a towel to sit on during the sessions and to have during the water wars.  Some may even want to bring some dry clothes to change into afterwards.  If your students have light colored shirts, the rally t-shirt is an option to ensure that clothing is not see through if it gets wet.
5. We will be taking up school supplies and spare change to be donated to those affected by the recent weather events.  Bring those items into the registration area upon arrival if you chapter is participating.
6.  Encourage your FFA members to have fun and participate in the days events!

The schedule for the day is:

 Agenda:
9am - 9:30am - Registration ... See Map
9:30am - Session One..In the Big Tent...
10:30am - 11:30am - Leadership Activities / Water Wars Activities / Competitions and Agrirama Fun
11:30am - Start Lunch (included in your registration)
12:30pm Leadership / Water Wars Activities / Competitions and Agrirama Fun
2:30pm - Session Two
3:30pm - Closing Ceremony

Competitions Scheduled:
ID Contests (Plant, Livestock, AG Mech, and Forestry/Natural Resources)
Chapter Scavenger Hunt
DNR Fun Stuff
Opening and Closing Ceremonies Contest

All the competitions are designed to be fun.  We hope this will encourage your FFA member to try something new.

After the week we all have had... Lets go have some fun.

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director
South Region Agriculture Education