Teachers -

Can you believe it is already time to start ordering Spring Plugs???
Attached you will find the Spring 2018 Plant Order form.
As asked for, we have simplified the tray sizes and the order form some.

THERE ARE 4 TABS - one for annuals, rooted cuttings, vegetables, and
herbs.
*Please complete the order form, save it to your computer using your school
name - ex: SchoolNameSpring2017 and then email it back to me.*

Please see the information below concerning the order deadline, plant
pickup location options, and plant combination suggestions.

ORDER DEADLINE
The deadline to place your order is

* Friday, November 3rd*

DELIVERY OPTIONS
*I will send out an email in Jan to set up your pick up location. *

Feel free to call or email - I'd be more than happy to assist you in making
your selections or with any questions you may have.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education