Teachers,

I want to make you aware of the availability to register for recently posted CDEs on our Ag Ed site.

Ag Technology and Equipment CDE - Registration closes 10/25 at 5 pm
EMC SubArea/Workshop - Registration closes 10/20 at 5 pm
EMC CDE - Registration closes 11/3 at 5 pm
Farm Business Management - Registration closes 10/25 at 5 pm

Make sure you are aware of the deadline dates and times for each event.

The EMC SubArea CDE/Workshop actually has two events on the same day and you will register for either the day event which starts at 10 am or the evening event which starts at 4 pm.

There will be a meal served at all EMC events.  I will add one count for teacher but if you have additional people attending such as a parent, bus driver, etc... please email me with that number so we can make sure enough food is provided.

Also, don't forget t-shirts are available for CDEs as well.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kevin

--
Kevin Jump