REMINDER!!!!!!

Please remember that POA, Budget, Ag Ed Enrollment and FFA Rosters are due
today.

FFA rosters and Ag Ed Enrollment are to be completed online.  *You DO NOT
have to send the Region office anything for these two items. * We can get
that information from the website.

POA and FFA Budgets can be delivered to the Region office or can be emailed
to *[log in to unmask]

*All electronic submissions must be in PDF format!!!*

·         *All Electronically submitted material must be* *complete* (i.e.
pictures, signature pages *with signatures*) and submitted in its entirety
in a single document. We will not be able to add pictures or signature
pages that get submitted separately.

·         *Applications will only be accepted in PDF format*. There are
many ways to accomplish this. Simplest way would be to complete the entire
document with pictures and needed signatures and then scan the document and
save as a PDF.

·         Applications that are printed from our office will only be
printed in *black and white*.

·         Please research your own email capabilities before relying on
electronic submission. Some School systems may *limit file size* thereby
eliminating this as an option.

·         Electronic submission is only an *option…not a requirement*.

·         All documents should be emailed to

Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education
PO Box 4060
1005 State University Dr.