Teachers,

The Area 3 and 4 Jr. & Sr. Land Judging CDE will be held on November 1st at the River Bend WMA in Laurens County.  We will have eight pits.  4 Jr. pits and 4 Sr. pits.  You will need to enter at the North entrance which is the closest entrance to I-16.   The following coordinates should get you to the entrance: 32.467653, -82.814160.

On-site registration will begin at 4:00 PM and the competition will begin at 4:30 PM

I have attached a list of registered schools and t-shirt orders.

If you have ordered t-shirts, please come prepared to pay on November 1st.  If you ordered your shirts on the website, you should be able to download an invoice.

Thank you,

BLN

--
Barry Norris