Teachers/Agent

Attached to this email is the list for the pen assignments for the show
later this week. All pens are in sheep/swine Barn #1.

I tried to get everyone as close to the pens you asked for but sometimes
those pen were already taken when I got to you on the list.

Please do not put any tack, trimming tables or animals in a pen that was
not assigned to you.

Please do not call and ask for more pens because I do not have any- all
pens are assigned except for 1518 to 1531 because these pens are in the sun
in the afternoon.

Please try to get the word out where your chapter or county is penned where
everyone will know. I will post copies of the list on the Board in the Barn.

See you on Thursday.

--
*Tommy Waldrop*
Area Animal Science Teacher