Please see email below for request for information on Georgia Agriculture
for a project for her Ag class.  Please contact Kiley directly with
questions.  Thanks.

From: Hello, my name is Kiley Rathjen. I am a freshman at Centennial Public
School in Utica, Nebraska. I am doing a project for my Ag. Literacy class
about agriculture in a different state, so I chose Georgia. I have been
looking stuff up, but I'm sure the best information would be from the
people that experience it every day. If there is any information you could
give me it would be greatly appreciated! If there is any souvenirs or
samples you could send, that would be really awesome to have in my
presentation! if there is anything you would be able to send, the address
is down below. Thank you so much for your time and help! Kiley Rathjen Care
of FFA PO Box 187 Centennial Public School 68456 - Kiley Rathjen
Email: [log in to unmask]

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education