We will have another Titan/Goodyear Farm Tires Auction at the Sunbelt Ag
Expo again this year.  *There will only be one auction on Wednesday,
October 18, at 1:00 p.m. at Titan's booth.*  I have attached the list of
tires that will be auctioned off that day.

Please share this with those who might be interested in purchasing tires.

Thanks,
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*