From: Sherman, Beau [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 9:30 AM
To: John Bridges <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Ruth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: Ag youth Symposium

From: Sherman, Beau <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 10:37 AM
Subject: Ag youth Symposium
To: John Bridges <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Good Morning,

This year's Ag youth Symposium from The Sunbelt Ag Expo will feature a distinguished panel with Georgia Agriculture Commissioner Gary Black.  Dr. Kent Wolfe from UGA  Center for Agribusiness and Economic Develop and the Ga Young Farmer. We invite all schools in the Southeast to watch and ask questions

This Years event theme is On Wedsnesday Oct 18th 2017 10:00am  The session will begin streaming just before the event. and will last one hour.
Growing Opportunities in Agriculture
To watch and be part of this year's events you can watch the stream at

http://mycns.tv

you will need to be watching the stream  in Firefox    (Chrome does not work )

To email questions to the Panel, the email address is
[log in to unmask]<http://mitchell.k12.ga.us>

Beau Sherman
MCHS Video/ audio media arts Teacher