Fellow Ag Teachers,

Below is information for a live webcast from the Sunbelt Ag Expo. I encourage you to log-in and participate on Wednesday morning beginning at 10:00 a.m.

As always, thank-you for the great work you are doing.

John (Chip) Bridges

Program Manager, Agricultural Education

Georgia Department of Education

1752 Twin Towers East