Christa Steinkamp
216 Four Towers Building, UGAAthens, GA  [log in to unmask]
-------- Original message --------From: Taylor Brown <[log in to unmask]> Date: 10/10/17  6:58 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]> Subject: National FFA Convention Bus Trip
Hi Christa,
Could you send this out to the listserv?Thank you!Taylor

Jefferson City FFA is taking a charter bus to National FFA Convention. We are leaving from the Jefferson City FFA Ag Barn on Tuesday October 24th. The cost is $150 per person. We rode along with Oconee County last year, and it made the trip so easy!
Please contact me at [log in to unmask] or call me at 706-498-3222.
Thanks!Taylor
--
Taylor G. BrownJefferson Middle School Agricultural Education & FFA100 Dragon DriveJefferson, Georgia 30549706-367-2882
Learning to do, Doing to learn, Earning to live, Living to serve.