Teachers/Agent

Attached to this email is the list for the pen assignments for the show later this week. All pens are in sheep/swine Barn #1.

I tried to get everyone as close to the pens you asked for but sometimes those pen were already taken when I got to you on the list.

Please do not put any tack, trimming tables or animals in a pen that was not assigned to you.

Please do not call and ask for more pens because I do not have any- all pens are assigned except for 1518 to 1531 because these pens are in the sun in the afternoon.

Please try to get the word out where your chapter or county is penned where everyone will know. I will post copies of the list on the Board in the Barn.

See you on Thursday.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Animal Science Teacher