---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shayla Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 2:12 PM
Subject: National Convention
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Can you please post this to the list serve.

National Convention Needs

Looking for 1 Opening Session A and one concert ticket

--
Shayla K. Johnson
CTAE Director

“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”

                                                             -Benjamin
Franklin

The information contained in this message, including attachments, may
contain privileged or confidential information that is intended to be
delivered only to the person identified above. If you are not the intended
recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, Irwin County School District requests that you
immediately notify the sender and asks that you do not read the message or
its attachments, and that you delete them without copying or sending them
to anyone else.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education