Greetings,
I just wanted to send you the confirmed date for the 2018 UNG Poultry 101 date, as well as some updates on what will be covered this year.

Feb 3, 2018 is the date for the 3rd Annual Poultry 101 Event! This event is open to all 4th- 12th grade students interested in poultry. All student groups must have at least one adult in attendance, but you are welcome to bring more. Advisors are free of charge, and this year we have lowered our fees to $5/student!

As requested by several, we are attempting to have live birds this year!! I am still in the process of confirming this, however it is a high possibility. I will know for sure before the Christmas break.  Please note on the temporary schedule that if we have live birds we will be removing the broken out and exterior egg demos so that students have for live bird practice.

We are accepting registration now through January 28th, so please feel free to get those forms in!
We look forward to seeing you at Poultry 101 and as always, if you have questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Also, if you know someone who might be interested in this event, please share this email with them or put them in touch with me! I'd love to have even more participants this year and reach more students!

Linda
Linda Purvis
Biology and Poultry Science Lecturer
University of North Georgia- Gainesville Campus
Science Building Rm 115
678-717-3814

Appointments: https://adviseme.ung.edu/
Website: http://ung.edu/biology/poultry-science/index.php