We need your help!  We need pictures to use for Foundation promotional activities.  Here is what we need:

Pictures of Your Students Engaged in FFA Activities
-CDEs
-Community service projects
-SAEs
-Recreational activities
-Summer camp
-Leadership trainings

The pictures need to be high quality pictures and we need a brief description of what is happening in the photo.  We would also like quotes from you and your students about how Foundation support has made a difference to your chapter and/or your students.

We need these by Tuesday, October 3.  Please email your pictures to either me or Hillery Reeves at [log in to unmask]

We would greatly appreciate your help!  We want our sponsors and potential sponsors to see Georgia FFA members in action!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director