Teachers,

We will have another Titan/Goodyear Farm Tires Auction at the Sunbelt Ag Expo again this year.  There will only be one auction on Wednesday, October 18, at 1:00 p.m. at Titan's booth.  I have attached the list of tires that will be auctioned off that day.

Please share this with those who might be interested in purchasing tires.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones