Please see the attached updated results from the Area 1 Floral Design CDE.
Regretfully, an error was made and not discovered until after the original
results had been sent out. I discovered that five students received an
older version of the ID list which obviously caused major issues with their
ID scores thus shaking up the overall ranks quite a bit. With that being
said, Amber Autry from Dawson County High School moved up to second place
and will be representing Area 1 at the State contest in December.
Again, I apologize for the error. Please call if you have any questions.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602