Registration is open for the Area 1 and Area 2 Ag Sales CDE. The Area 1 Ag
Sales CDE will be located at Etowah High School on November 1st. The Area 2
Ag Sales CDE will be located at Franklin County High School on November
2nd. Registration for the CDE will close on Oct. 30 at 11:00 pm.We will
begin onsite registration at 4 and start the contest at 4:30. Please make
sure and register your students, any students not registered will require a
documented membership number.

The Ag Sales CDE is a 4 person event in which each individual will choose 1
of the 4 sales scenarios listed in the 2017-2018 Ag Sales product
information over Pennington Seed (I have also attached it). Each
participant is responsible for presenting one of the products. Team members
may not present the same scenario. Students are not allowed to bring
anything into the sales room with them except what can fit in a 1 inch 3
ring binder and a calculator (no props, electronic devices, poster board,
or equipment). Students will have 20 minutes to complete their individual
sales pitch. Teams competing at the area contest will only give individual
sales pitches. All 4 scores count and I would advise each chapter training
a team to review the judges rubric in the CDE guides that will be used to
score each student. Please let me know if you have any other questions and
good luck!

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher