Georgia Ag Ed Teachers,

Remember that Agricultural Education Hall of Fame Nominations will be due
by Tuesday, November 14th!  Please identify a retired teacher in your
community that is deserving to be elected into the Agricultural Education
Hall of Fame. This is a great way to honor some of the individuals that
have given so much to our profession. Feel free to forward this email to
any retired teachers or other parties that may be interested in nominating
someone. This is a tremendous honor that we can bestow on some of Georgia's
best Agriculture Educators so please take the time to fill out an
application. Please return the completed application to me by November 14,
2017. If there is any way that I can assist you in completing the
application form attached just let me know.

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher