If you are planning on attending the Sunbelt Expo please read the attached email from Mr. Tucker regarding an offer for free T-Shirts for your students.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ira Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 10:21 AM
Subject: SR FFA Chapters attending EXPO
To: [log in to unmask]

Marion Baker with Abilene Machine Inc out of South Carolina contacted our office asking me to share the following information with any FFA Chapters that are attending the Sunbelt Expo.

He is offering free t shirts for your chapter to wear while at the EXPO.  Of course, they are Abilene Machine t shirts and are very bright in color.  He is also offering each chapter that comes by their booth and takes a group photo while wearing the t shirts an additional $100 check made out to your chapter.  This may could be used to offset any expense of your trip to the EXPO.

Mr. Baker also stated he would have the shirts mailed to you or you could pick them up at the EXPO.  Either way, please contact him with the number of shirts you need along with the sizes if you are interested.

Below you will see a picture of Berrien FFA members along with Advisor Scott Johnson wearing the t-shirts provided by Abilene Machine. Berrien FFA and Colquitt County FFA both participated in this activitiy last year with Abilene Machine.

I encourage you to talk to Mr. Baker for more information if interested.  Mr. Baker's contact information is below:

Marion Baker
Abilene Machine Inc. (South Carolina)
cell 803.486.0115

I am only passing this information along as requested. I hope all of you that have an opportunity to attend the Sunbelt Expo have a great time.

Inline image 1 .

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director