Teachers,

Please read the following message from Mrs. Rivers regarding tomorrow's Ag Sales and Job Interview CDE's. Please do not arrive before 3:30. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow at Etowah High School!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ashley Rivers <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 2:06 PM
Subject: For Tomorrow
To: Brandon Ray <[log in to unmask]>

Good Afternoon,

I have attached a map of where we will be tomorrow.  Please ask that no one comes on campus until 3:30, traffic needs to die down some before we can get others into the lot.  I have highlighted the lot where people need to park, the busses can just park in the bus lane by the covered sidewalk.  Everyone should come into the New Gym through the doors on the left side of the building (they are the doors that are covered).  Please only come into the New Gym, we have other events on campus that day, there will be students to direct you.  Both AG Sales and Job Interview are in the same building.

If anyone needs anything, call me at 706-273-9601.

Mrs. Ashley Rivers

Agriculture Education

FFA Advisor

Etowah High School

Ph: 770-721-3120

Fax: 770-926-4157

CCSD_Identity_horizontal_CMYK

Confidentiality notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.

--

Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher