Teachers,
The much awaited for Spring Plant Order form is finally here!!!

This year's selection is has been pared down compared to last year. I've been told if there's something you want that's not on the list, please don't hesitate to request it. We can very likely fulfill your request. I know for some of you, the list is going to appear overwhelming. Don't stress. All of the standard plants are still there.

A couple of important items to note:

1. There is an 8 tray minimum order for the Knox Nursery Seed Plugs (highlighted blue on the spreadsheet). There is a 6 tray minimum order for the Knox Nursery Vegetative Plugs (highlighted red on the spreadsheet). There is a 4 tray minimum order for the James Greenhouse Perennial Plugs (highlighted green on the spreadsheet).
If you want fewer than the minimum trays, you need to work with another school to combine your order.

2. There are a couple of exciting options in the seed plug section. I've highlighted these sections pink. Fuseables are combo plugs that include a preselected variety of plants intended for hanging baskets or planters. Pricing may appear a little high, but you will only need to place 2 plugs per 10" basket, or 3 plugs per 12" basket. I think this is a great option.

3. For submitting your orders. You can only type in the yellow cells. Please select the ship date you prefer at the top of the form (either February 5th or 26th). You do not need to put zeros (0) in the cells for items you do not want.

4. ALL ORDERS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 11/16. There is no wiggle room for accepting late orders. Payment is not expected until February and invoices will be sent out once all orders are confirmed by the vendors.

5. To submit your order form, please use the save as function in Excel, and for the file name, replace North Region with your school name. For example, Mr. Pankey at Dawson County would name his order Dawson County High Spring 2018 Order Form.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602