Teachers,

Registration will close on Monday for the Area 1 and Area 2 Ag Sales CDE. The Area 1 Ag Sales CDE will be located at Etowah High School on November 1st. The Area 2 Ag Sales CDE will be located at Franklin County High School on November 2nd. Registration for the CDE will close on Oct. 30 at 11:00 pm.We will begin onsite registration at 4 and start the contest at 4:30. Please make sure and register your students, any students not registered will require a documented membership number.

Below is a List of Schools that have registered for the CDE. Please check and make sure your school is listed and if anything has changed please let me know:

Area 1
Bowdon
Cambridge
Cedartown
Central of Carroll
Creekview
Dade County
Dawson County
Etowah
Fannin County
Gilmer County
Gordon Lee
LaFayette
Mt. Zion
Paulding County
Ridgeland
Rockmart
Southeast Whitfield
Temple
Villa Rica

Area 2
Cedar Shoals
East Jackson
Habersham 9th Grade
Lincolnton
Morgan County
North Oconee
Oconee County
Oglethorpe County
Rabun County
Stephens County
White County

The Ag Sales CDE is a 4 person event in which each individual will choose 1 of the 4 sales scenarios listed in the 2017-2018 Ag Sales product information over Pennington Seed (I have also attached it). Each participant is responsible for presenting one of the products. Team members may not present the same scenario. Students are not allowed to bring anything into the sales room with them except what can fit in a 1 inch 3 ring binder and a calculator (no props, electronic devices, poster board, or equipment). Students will have 20 minutes to complete their individual sales pitch. Teams competing at the area contest will only give individual sales pitches. All 4 scores count and I would advise each chapter training a team to review the judges rubric in the CDE guides that will be used to score each student. Please let me know if you have any other questions and good luck!

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher