From: Ricky Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 8:13 AM
Subject: 2017 Central Region Dairy Evaluation CDE Workshop
To: [log in to unmask]

Teachers,

The Dairy Evaluation CDE Workshop will be as advertised on Thursday,
November 2.

Be sure to sign up on the Event Registration Page so I know who to expect.

We will start classes at 3 PM.  So arrive a little prior to that.  It is a
15 minute ride out to the farm from Forsyth.

We are planning on having 2 cow classes for you to place and give reasons
on and possibly look at some heifers.

Farm Address:

R & D Dairy
610 Brent Road