Congratulations to each student participating and to each of the following students for placing first or second in the Area 3 and Area 4 FFA/EMC CDEs held this week.

Area 3
1st - Louie Lumley - Bleckley - Walt Parks, Advisor
2nd - Dylan Floyd - Mary Persons - Bill Waldrep, Advisor

Area 4
1st - Ian Bridges - Wheeler - Bryant Oliver, Advisor
2nd - Ethan Bragg - Screven - Brandon White, Advisor

Best wishes to each of these four students as they prepare  for the state event and represent Central Region in January.

A lot of people working together make these events possible and I want to express my gratitude for all the help I have received.

Thank you to David Yelton, Joe Sikes, Bronson Bragdon, Randy Hill, Van Henriott, Jennifer Bryant, Whitney Dixon, Phil Gaddy, Ken Pope, Brent Meredith, Josh Hendricks, Phil Bearden, and Jonathan Stewart.  Georgia's EMCs sponsor this CDE not only financially but with a tremendous show of force on event day by helping with setup, scoring, running the event, and loading it all up.

Thank you to Brittany Braddy, Area 4 FFA President for helping with the Area 4 CDE.

Thank you to Ricky Wheeler and Chris Corzine for helping with the CDE.

Thank you to Barry Norris for helping with each event and most especially with packing it all back in storage after a long day Thursday.

Complete results are attached.

Kevin

--
Kevin Jump