Congratulations to the following schools for their success in the Area 4 Ag Sales CDE yesterday at Southeast Bulloch HS.  I have attached the results for your viewing pleasure.  A special thank you to Brian and Hannah Elrick for hosting the event as well as feeding us that famous chili and cornbread.  Another big thanks to my lovely assistants Katlyn Davis and Brittany Braddy for their help with the CDE..

1st  - ECI, Advisor -  Tori Meadows
2nd - South Effingham HS, Advisor -   Alisha Richardson

High Individual: Erik Robinson, Effingham County HS, Advisor - Benjamin Richards

I have also attached news releases to be published in your local gazette. Please promote our FFA.

I have also included the judges names and addresses.  Please have your students write a thank you note to their judge.

1 - Ben Martin
     3667 M.P. Martin Road
     Brooklet, GA 30415

2 - Zechary Gilbert
     594 Franklin K Lane
     Brooklet, GA 30415

3 - John Hunter
     3630 M.P. Martin Road
     Brooklet, GA 30415

4 - Liz Bland
     2486 Lotts Creek Road
     Statesboro, GA 30458

Please use the attached surveys to make suggestions for improving the CDE.

Thank you,

BLN

--
Barry Norris