Teachers,

The attached map shows the location of the Area 3 Lawnmower CDE to be held later today.  We will be located at the horse barn at the end of Toomer Lane.  From Carver Drive turn East onto Toomer Lane and follow the road all the way around to the back of the property.  The pavement ends at a right turn and continues straight on a gravel path.  Continue straight on the gravel path and follow until you arrive at the horse barn.

We will be set up and ready to go by 2 pm.

Remember to bring eye and ear protection for driving and pencils for the scantron form.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kevin

--
Kevin Jump