​​​​Congratulations to the following schools for their success in the Area
3 Ag Sales CDE today at Fort Valley State University.  I have attached the
results for your viewing pleasure.

1st  - Veterans HS, Advisor -  Jeff Wilson
2nd - Harris County, Advisor -   Jay Borden

High Individual: Jacob Harris, Harris County HS, Advisor - Jay Borden

I have also attached news releases to be published in your local gazette.
Please promote our FFA.

I have also included the judges names and addresses.  Please have your
students write a thank you note to their judge.

1 - Megan Glimerveen

     374 Providence Blvd

     Macon, GA 31210

3 - Chad Gay
     202 North Haven Lane
     Perry, GA 31069

4 - Mark Swords
     1014 MLK Blvd
      Fort Valley, GA 31030

2 - Curtis Borne
     P.O. Box 4450
     Fort Valley, GA 31030

Please use the attached surveys to make suggestions for improving the CDE.

Thank you ,

BLN

--
*Barry Norris*