Congratulations to the following students and advisors for placing first
and second today in the Area 4 Job Interview CDE.  They will move on to the
state competition December 1st and 2nd in Tifton.  Please remember that state
job interview materials are due in hard copy format to the state office by 5:00
p.m. on Thursday, November 16, 2017.

Special thanks to our judges Mrs. Gail Ware and Mr. Nolan Martin.  Also a
big thank you to Mrs. Jill Lehman for lining up the facilities, and Mr.
Ricky Wheeler for conducting the CDE while I was conducting the ENR CDE.

1st - Laura Beth Bland - Southeast Bulloch HS, Advisor - Hannah Elrick
2nd - Abigail Zerwig - Metter HS, Advisor, Blake Jeffers

Results are attached for your viewing pleasure.

Thank you,

BLN
--
*Barry Norris*