Congratulations to the following teachers and students for their
outstanding performances at the Area 4 ENR CDE.  The top two teams will
move on to the State ENR CDE at ABAC on December 1st and 2nd.  I have
attached the overall results for your viewing pleasure.

I have also attached news releases to fill out and send to your local
gazette.  Please use these to publicize your accomplishments.

*Sr. Team:*
1st - Screven County HS, Advisor - Brandon White
2nd - Jefferson HS, Advisor - Sandy Brassell

*Sr. High Individual:*
Dewayne Nickles, Jefferson HS, Advisor - Sandy Brassell

*Jr. Team:*
1st - Johnson County - Advisor, Les Bateson
2nd - Jefferson HS, Advisor - Sandy Brassell

*Jr. High Individual:*
Gage Bazemore, Jefferson HS, Advisor - Sandy Brassell

A very nice pair of sunglasses was turned in to me after the CDE.  If you
or one of your students lost a pair of sunglasses, please call me to
identify them.

A special thanks to the Jill Lehman and the staff at the Southeastern
Technical College for providing and setting up the facilities for our CDE's.

Also a special thanks to the Classroom teachers and Area officers, Lauren
Wheeler and Alison Bennett, who helped to facilitate the CDE.  Also a big
thank you to Ricky Wheeler for his assistance with the CDE set-up.

Thank you,​​​​

BLN

--
*Barry Norris*