Congratulations to the following teachers and students for their outstanding performances at the Area ENR CDE.  The top two teams will move on to the State ENR CDE at ABAC on December 1st and 2nd.  I have attached the overall results for your viewing pleasure.

I have also attached news releases to fill out and send to your local gazette.  Please use these to publicize your accomplishments.

Sr. Team:
1st - Screven County HS, Advisor - Brandon White
2nd - Jefferson HS, Advisor - Sandy Brassell

Sr. High Individual:
Dewayne Nickles, Jefferson HS, Advisor - Sandy Brassell

Jr. Team:
1st - Johnson County - Advisor, Les Bateson
2nd - Jefferson HS, Advisor - Sandy Brassell

Jr. High Individual:
Gage Bazemore, Jefferson HS, Advisor - Sandy Brassell

A very nice pair of sunglasses was turned in to me after the CDE.  If you or one of your students lost a pair of sunglasses, please call me to identify them.

A special thanks to the Jill Lehman and the staff at the Southeastern Technical College for providing and setting up the facilities for our CDE's.

Also a special thanks to the Classroom teachers and Area officers, Lauren Wheeler and Alison Bennett, who helped to facilitate the CDE.  Also a big thank you to Ricky Wheeler for his assistance with the CDE set-up.

Thank you,​​​​

BLN

--
Barry Norris