From: AgEd Teachers of Central Ga. <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 8:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 2018 Spring Plug Order Form - Central Region

Teachers -

Can you believe it is already time to start ordering Spring Plugs???
Attached you will find the Spring 2018 Plant Order form.
As asked for, we have simplified the tray sizes and the order form some.

THERE ARE 4 TABS - one for annuals, rooted cuttings, vegetables, and herbs.
Please complete the order form, save it to your computer using your school name - ex: SchoolNameSpring2017 and then email it back to me.

Please see the information below concerning the order deadline, plant pickup location options, and plant combination suggestions.

ORDER DEADLINE
The deadline to place your order is Friday, November 3rd

DELIVERY OPTIONS
I will send out an email in Jan to set up your pick up location.

Feel free to call or email - I'd be more than happy to assist you in making your selections or with any questions you may have.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."