Congratulations to the following teachers and students for their
outstanding performances at the Area 3 ENR CDE.  The top two teams will
move on to the State ENR CDE at ABAC on December 1st and 2nd.  I have
attached the overall results for your viewing pleasure.

I have also attached news releases to fill out and send to your local
gazette.  Please use these to publicize your accomplishments.

Please use the attached surveys to make suggestions for improving the CDE.

*Sr. Team:*
1st - Mary Persons HS, Advisor - Ryan Smith
2nd - Bleckley County HS, Advisor - Doyle Floyd

*Sr. High Individual:*
Gracie Thompson, Mary Persons HS, Advisor - Ryan Smith

*Jr. Team:*
1st - Bleckley County HS - Advisor, Doyle Floyd
2nd - LaGrange HS - Jessica Bowden

*Jr. High Individual:*
Liz Rabun, LaGrange HS -  Advisor - Jessica Bowden

A special thanks to the Fort Valley University for providing and setting up
the facilities for our CDE's.

Also a special thanks to the Classroom teachers and Brian McNair,
who helped to facilitate the CDE.

Special thank you to Kevin Jump for his assistance with the CDE set-up in
the rain this morning.

Thank you,​​​​

BLN

--