Congratulations to the following teachers and students for their outstanding performances at the Area 3 ENR CDE.  The top two teams will move on to the State ENR CDE at ABAC on December 1st and 2nd.  I have attached the overall results for your viewing pleasure.

I have also attached news releases to fill out and send to your local gazette.  Please use these to publicize your accomplishments.

Please use the attached surveys to make suggestions for improving the CDE.

Sr. Team:
1st - Mary Persons HS, Advisor - Ryan Smith
2nd - Bleckley County HS, Advisor - Doyle Floyd

Sr. High Individual:
Gracie Thompson, Mary Persons HS, Advisor - Ryan Smith

Jr. Team:
1st - Bleckley County HS - Advisor, Doyle Floyd
2nd - LaGrange HS - Jessica Bowden

Jr. High Individual:
Liz Rabun, LaGrange HS -  Advisor - Jessica Bowden

A special thanks to the Fort Valley University for providing and setting up the facilities for our CDE's.

Also a special thanks to the Classroom teachers and Brian McNair, who helped to facilitate the CDE.

Special thank you to Kevin Jump for his assistance with the CDE set-up in the rain this morning.

Thank you,​​​​

BLN

--
Barry Norris